In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an
unreachable dream and an unforgettable love.

-Diego Marchi

Thursday, September 8, 2011

I'm grateful for my health and the health of those around me.

I'm glad that Mark and I see eye to eye on nutrition (attempting to eat as paleo as possible) because that means we'll be healthy for a long time.

I'm glad that we can sleep next to each other in the same bed instead of separate. I like falling asleep to the sound of Mark's heartbeat. I am reading a story about brain trauma and PTSD in The Washingtonian and one of the people featured has flashbacks and chokes/punches his wife in his sleep. They no longer sleep in the same bed. I'm sorry for that couple...but reading of their experience makes me have gratitude for mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment