In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an
unreachable dream and an unforgettable love.

-Diego Marchi

Monday, September 5, 2011

Reflection and Gratitude

Some things that made the past few days awesome for me:
  • The little Girl Scout I bought pink lemonade Kool Aid from to benefit the Fisher House. This girl was so articulate - and her Kool Aid smile made me grin.
  • Going to dinner with Tyler, Mark, and Carter for Tyler's 18th birthday. I'm grateful that Tyler is such a good person and that he and Mark have a good relationship. Mark's a solid person - as a partner and a parent.
  • The underwear that showed up on my balcony. There has to be a good story there somehow. And if there isn't, I'll make one up for my own remembering.
  • Doing the 31 Heroes workout with Mark. We worked well together and endured the suckage together. It was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment